About this position
RepSpark is a leading and rapidly growing B2B eCommerce software company headquartered in Southern California. RepSpark offers Cloud-based software applications for Sales and eCommerce for the apparel, footwear, and accessories industries, focused on wholesale businesses to help brands sell intelligently. Our mission is to produce cutting-edge technology, design, and back-end functionality. We have a driven, talented development team that takes pride in the platform.
RepSpark Systems is looking for a Product Manager with proven skills in SaaS product management to oversee RepSpark’s suite of web and mobile applications. The Product Manager will address the customer challenges and opportunities to grow strategically in the bigger picture of the customer’s journey, our product as a whole and in context of our company’s goals. The Product Manager will be at the forefront of aligning the RepSpark platform with industry trends and listening to our users to be the voice of the customer in our rapid and iterative design process. As part of the Management Team, this key role will be owning the product roadmap delivery by working closely with the technology engineering team and other internal and external teams to create significant and recurring enterprise value.
A successful Software Product Manager should be highly autonomous with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively lead and prioritize program deliverables. Key to the success of this role will be to focus on feature development and delivery, team collaboration and leadership.
- Full Product Manager responsibility for the RepSpark application (web and mobile.)
- Product Owner responsibility with US based and international contractor development teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Execute the vision and business goals set by the company and leadership, while reporting progress and proactively working with the engineering team to ensure on time and budget delivery.
- Manage features, establish priorities, set sprint goals, road mapping, and guiding UX and development teams for efficient delivery of software releases.
- Own integrations with 3rd party platforms (User Pilot, Recurly, etc.) as well as integration partners (Apparel Magic, NetSuite, SAP, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Coordinate and review UAT (user acceptance testing) and conduct final acceptance testing as stories move through the development process.
- Author user documentation, training materials, release notes, and customer communication for regular product releases and their feedback.
- Define clear requirements for development by performing own research, working directly with internal and external stakeholders for their insights and feedback.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams and leaders across the product organization to ensure a smooth product development process. Additionally, partner closely with Revenue, Marketing, and Implementation/Support leadership to ensure successful product launches
- Partner with marketing, sales, client operations, and other departments in the company to ensure proper positioning and evangelization of software products.
- Partner with the Support and Professional Services teams to understand recurring themes that can be solved by product enhancements and/or modifications.
- Partner with the Partnerships Team to understand and manage product extensions to support the partnership strategy.
Processes and Procedures
Develop procedures to ensure that quality standards are consistently met throughout the product development lifecycle. Create reliable processes to ensure that teams execute rapidly and effectively, and constantly re-evaluate to identify areas for improvement
Build outstanding relationships with customers, partners, and business drivers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's in Science, preferably Computers or Engineering.
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in a software company, preferably on Enterprise SaaS platforms (submit a portfolio of your previous work).
- Ecommerce and/or Apparel/Footwear industry experience is a plus.
- Previous experience as Product Owner working directly with software development teams is a MUST for this role.
- Thorough understanding and real-world experience of software product management practices and development methodologies are required.
- KPI driven mindset and willingness to learn new concepts at a fast pace.
- Strong communication, analytical, and experience in partnering effectively with cross-functional and off-shore teams.