How 5.11 Expanded to +1,600 B2B Buyers Using One Unified Platform
5.11 works directly with end-users to create purpose-built apparel, footwear, and gear designed specifically to enhance the safety, accuracy, speed, and performance of tactical professionals and enthusiasts worldwide.
Why 5.11 Chose RepSpark
While 5.11 provides a full-service sales operation, it lacked the tools needed to innovate and grow.
They chose RepSpark to scale for:
- Real-time information and transparency to the entire sales processes
- One centralized system to manage their divisions globally
- Partners to innovate and drive future growth
5.11 needed a unified platform to integrate data with all three software platforms to support its retailers across multiple business units and divisions. However, it was also essential to set up information for specific retailers, such as:
- Channel and Country-Specific promotions
- Business logic such as VAT, taxes, and shipping.
- 5.11 implemented their data through RepSpark's robust APIs to support customer-specific pricing, promotions, customizations, channel discounting, and product attributes based on country (such as "Made in the USA").
- They set up one central location for doing business and were able to provide real-time metrics on inventory.
- 5.11 can now support the growth of +1600 B2B retailers globally using one centralized system and added an Australian and Hong Kong business.
With a single unified platform where specific assets and integrations can be shared amongst the business units globally, 5.11 can now create custom data and business logic workflows depending on any country being serviced.
LOOKING AT THE FUTURE
5.11 was pleased with RepSpark's integration acumen and post-go-live support and services team. They have contracted RepSpark to build their entire B2G (Business to Government) initiative upon the existing microsites to support end-user ordering for government contracts.
"Due to the launch's success and our dealer adoption rate, we are now looking to add our Australian and Hong Kong businesses."
"The RepSpark professional services team coordinated, drove, and managed a challenging and complicated integration with multiple build-outs and custom business logic and workflows for our North American and EMEA business units. Due to the launch's success and our dealer adoption rate, we are now looking to add our Australian and Hong Kong businesses. RepSpark supports the current phases of our global rollout while we continue to build out new features and enhancements as our business grows. In addition to the daily support desk, we have a dedicated account executive to help ensure the success of our larger initiatives as we continually strive to be the best in class."