How johnnie-O Dominated Custom B2B Order Volume by 744%
johnnie-O is all about the journey and the experiences along the way- a true fabric of East Coast Classic meets SoCal Lifestyle.
The fulfillment of embroidered product orders was inefficient & required significant customer service resources.
- Orders required 2-3 touches before fulfillment, were riddled with errors, and always had to be hand keyed into 2 different systems.
- Growth was limited by this disorganized and costly process
- Sales reps lacked inventory visibility from the field and would have to call in to access inventory status. This lack of transparency lead to erroneous orders on inaccurate inventory, frustrated retailers, and limited growth.
- 102% Growth in B2B Retailer Count
- 744% Growth in B2B Average Order Volume ($200-$2,000)
- 500+ growth in Embroidered and Insignia Items
How RepSpark Streamlined Custom Embroidery Orders
RepSpark’s digital platform brought the product customization process online & streamlined fulfillment reducing costs and making johnnie-o's embroidery orders scalable.
Sales reps & buyers now have the ability to add embroidery directly at the point of order entry, setting off 2 workflows simultaneously to the embroidery provider and johnnie-O. This new streamlined process allows B2B buyers and sales reps to self-serve resulting in decreased costs & increased scalability.
Realizing that their sales force was limited in the number of accounts they could visit in a day, they utilized their sales reps to serve larger more complex accounts while at the same time using RepSpark’s B2B platform to serve the smaller, independent retailers and pro-shops.
- The platform allowed johnnie-O to develop a 2 pronged approach to serving retailers, large account being serviced by sales reps while smaller retail accounts having the ability to self-service their accounts.
- With both sales reps & independent retailers utilizing one simple platform, johnnie-O was able to give both reps & buyers the digital marketing and reporting tools they needed to succeed as well as the visibility into inventory that they demanded.
- This resulted in a 744% increase in growth of B2B Average Order Volume from ($200-$2,500+)
LOOKING AT THE FUTURE
johnnie-O continues to be an industry leader in golf by executing a sophisticated sales strategy to service their retailers.
As they continue to expand their B2B strategy through RepSpark by:
- Providing real-time visibility on inventory to both their sales team and retailers.
- Utilize reports to optimize efficiencies and opportunities.
- Automate their embroidery and custom artwork processes to scale.
Going forward, johnnie-O is continuing to invest in their B2B digital strategy to scale.
"I don't know how we would operate without RepSpark..."
"...They allowed us to scale & grow extremely fast."