Greg Norman Collection was built upon a unique combination of performance, luxury, and style, Greg Norman Collection is a leading worldwide marketer of technical golf apparel. Susan Shade, the VP of Sales for Greg Norman knew she needed to equip her sales and marketing team with the right tools to help the brand not only survive, but thrive. As a result, she implemented strategies that created a streamlined selling process that makes it easier for reps and buyers to do business.
Challenges prior to RepSpark
- As the VP of Sales for Greg Norman, Susan Shade leads a team of 30 sales reps. It was her responsibility to empower her team to sell digitally and protect the company’s revenue.
- When the COVID-19 pandemic hit and digital selling became the norm, Susan questioned how she could lead her team to hit the ground running with the right tools.
Once they landed on RepSpark, she was also faced with the challenge of becoming efficient in the tool, as well as an expert for their buyers.
-SUSAN SHADE, VP OF SALES GREG NORMAN COLLECTION
Empowering her team with RepSparks toolset
- Plan she implemented to empower her team:
Taught herself or reached out to RepSpark for continuous education on the tools.
- Created pre-set templates for her team to use quickly .Educated the marketing team so they could the right assets.
- Utilized reps who are efficient in digital selling to teach other reps
Powerful Digital Selling Tools
With the increase in booking volume happening right now, the inventory availability is changing at a more rapid pace than ever before . It is extremely important to be able to create quick snap shots when working with customers on event, staff and shop orders to be able to capitalize on the high demand levels.